Sunday, December 21, 2008

I LOVE Christmas Time!

The past few days have been amazing! We've had snow the past 2 out of 3 days and there's nothing like snow to put me in the Christmas mood. I've been baking up a storm and rocking out to christmas music. Poor Keith even got stuck listening to me singing at the top of my lungs in the show...and if you know how terribly I sing then you'll realize how bad that is! I was singing "holly jolly christmas" if anyone cares. Not to mention that Christmas Eve keeps creeping closer and closer. Xmas Eve is possibly my favorite holiday moment ever. My whole family gets together at my mom's house and I know this sounds cheesy, but it's magical. I always feel so full...of food yeah, but of love too. And we've always seemed to have youngsters around to help us feel that xmas eve excitement. Can't wait! This year will be a special christmas for Keith and I, too, as it is kind of our first christmas together. We've never lived close enough to sleep in our own bed on xmas, but we do this year. In the past I've slept at my parents house and he's slept at his parent's house and we've done xmas morning with our own families. This year will be our first xmas morning together. My mom's a bit sad about that, but we plan to head out of here pretty early to open presents with them anyways. But my cookies are beeping that they're done....Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment