Sunday, May 25, 2008

The First Hurdle....

Welp...we've officially hit snag numero uno. I'm sure there will be many more to come, but this was kind of a disappointing one. The place that we had booked for our reception decided to DRASTICALLY increase prices and then conveniently loose the contract that we had signed for the lower prices. Needless to say, that put us a bit over budget, so its back to the drawing board. Luckily our second choice, Lily Lake, is still available and I know there's many other beautiful places to have our reception. Just a bit disappointing. I suppose everything happens for a reason and at least I figured out they're unreliable now instead of the month of the wedding. Wish us happy hunting (well me, considering that Keith is in Africa so is slightly out of town for the next few weeks). Speaking of out of town, my friend from work left today to go get their daughter from China!!! The adoption process for them has been almost two years long (can you imagine...that's like the gestational period of an elephant...prob more than). So congrats to them and luck to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment