Monday, May 5, 2008

Indecision

So far this planning process has been pretty easy. Booked the reception hall and the church with relative ease. For those of you who know me, I can be an obsessive planner. I research and read and talk and always manage to be pretty efficient and effective at nailing down the details. Apparently this isn't the case with wedding dress shopping. I'm trying to get this detail done sooner rather than later because it will consume my every waking thought. I started looking not long after he proposed and the poor people at work and anyone who has gone shopping with me have heard "This is the one!" more times than I can count! Let me tell you, it was way easier to pick a husband than to pick the dress (i guess that's a good thing). My problem is that I want to go uncharacteristically dressy because this is my one final chance to really do that, but that's not really me. I love to get dolled up, but usually don't get as schnazzy as other folks. I don't want to walk into the church and have everyone wondering what I'm doing wearing a dress like that. On the other hand, I don't want to go with a simpler dress and then be regretting that decision the whole night. I think I have it narrowed down to 4 dresses (maybe 3) at the moment, although I've said that before and hopefully with a little help that will be narrowed down to one! Oh decisions!

No comments:

Post a Comment