Saturday, September 26, 2009

The Pre-Wedding Events

I'm going to do these wedding posts in three seperate sections (so I don't overwhelm anyone).  We have literally over 1,000 pictures of the whole wedding process so its taking me a while to sift through them.  This slide show is the lead-up stuff.  It starts with my shower which I've already posted about (scroll down!).  That was such a blast!  Then you have a few from our pre-wedding party.  Keith and I wanted to just have a little barbecue cookout for our wedding party to thank them for all the time they put into planning our special day.  Last is the rehersal and our nail appt.  No one thought to take pics at the rehearsal dinner so I don't have any of those, but that was at Smokin' with Chris' in Southington.  It's a great barbecue joint that smokes all their food (delicious!)  Totally recommend it if you're in the area.  Anyways, here's the slideshow.




No comments:

Post a Comment