Tuesday, September 14, 2010

A day late....

So the people over at SITS are having a Back2Blogging event.  I had every intention of posting this yesterday, but I missed the boat on that one.  I figure better late than never...

The prompt was to revisit the first post that you ever wrote in an attempt to get back into the swing of blogging and to remind yourself why you started blogging in the first place.  The link to my first post can be found here.

I was struck by a few things as I read this.  First, how much I love my husband.  It's so easy to get wrapped up in the day to day monotony of life and re-reading my proposal story gave me goosebumps all over again.  Second, holy crap has my life changed.  Since I started this blog I have been in 2 different homes, 2 different jobs, had 2 different pets, got married, bought a house, and am having a baby.  Phew!  There are so many little moments that I have blogged about over the course of this blog that I would have probably forgotten about.  It's fun to take a trip down memory lane from time to time and see where life has taken you.  I guess that's why I blog....

No comments:

Post a Comment