Sunday, July 8, 2012

And I'm Back? Maybe?

Hellloooo bloggy world.  I have once again been MIA for a while and I once again am vowing to come back.  We'll see how that goes.  I have a few different reasons for coming back and maybe both will actually keep me motivated.  Goodness knows I need someone to hold me accountable for keeping to my goals...maybe this well.

So for Goal #1: Weight Loss.  Since I've had little man taking care of myself has certainly been on the back burner...and it shows. I'd post a picture, but honestly, I just don't let people take them of me anymore because I hate the way I look.  I am taking initial measurements/weights tomorrow am and starting myself on a little program.  I won't post the gory details everyday, but maybe if I can brag or at least have to admit to the fact that I skipped a run AGAIN I won't skip as many.

Goal #2: I will be starting teaching in a brand new school next year and am super excited to set up my classroom.  I'm going to use this as a sort of classroom blog for a bit maybe.  We'll see....

Goal #3: This is the first summer that I am home with little man and I want it documented...so there will be lots of little man posts.

And along the way I'm sure I'll keep you posted on all of my oddball antics...and for those of you who haven't seen little man in a long time here's one of my newest, favorite photos


No comments:

Post a Comment