Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A new mission....

So clearly I haven't been very good at this whole blogging thing lately. This OBVIOUSLY has nothing to do with the fact that once the little guy goes to sleep all I want to do is crash on the couch and has EVERYTHING to do with the fact that this website is blocked at work (the nerve!). I also think that one of my problems is motivation and direction. Is this a mommy blog? A teaching blog? A boring blog? All of the above? Sooo....I have a plan.

I'm inspired by two things: 1.)a great friend of mine who started a blog last year and wrote about monthly resolutions and 2) Pinterest.  If you haven't checked out Pinterest, you have to!  It's full of fabulous ideas about everything from cooking to fashion and has tons of inspiration on it.  I have always attempted to be a craft/clever/creative person and often find myself falling short.  Sometimes it is lack of time....othertimes its just that I kind of stink at crafts.  Oh right...the plan...get back to it.  The plan is that each month I will find some sort of project (even if its something as simple as a recipe) to try out and I'll blog about it.  Don't worry....there will still be plenty of humor considering that most of the times that I try this my project are epic fails....and I promise to post pictures of everything.  Even the fails.

So if this cute face isn't enough to keep you occupied:

Hopefully my crafty things are :)  This months project is going to be a quicky considering that it's already almost over.  I have to bring in cupcakes to Evan's daycare on Friday for his birthday and figured I'd give these a shot.  There aren't too many kids so it shouldn't be very time consuming.




The original post is found at a super awesome blog called With Sprinkles on Top.  Stay tuned for the end result :)

No comments:

Post a Comment