Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Our First Christmas....any my new project

First, an update on our first christmas.  Evan was a champ!  He wasn't too into opening all of the gifts, but he certainly enjoyed all of the fun new toys he got.  He even survived two days of little naps and late bedtimes.  Wooh!  Here's a few pictures for your viewing pleasure:
Xmas EXPLODED in my living room.  If this kid isn't spoiled.....
He wasn't toooooo sure how to open those things....

But playing with Auntie Kiersten's puppy was pretty fun!


All in all, it was a pretty good day!



Now onto my project for the month.  In all honesty, January is most likely going to have a few projects as its little man's first birthday too and I'm planning some pretty fun cupcakes.  But for now....I have this spot in my hall where I hung a very nice holiday picture.....and it stayed there all year.  See?
Clearly that just isn't going to work for another year!  I suppose I could blame last year on the whole having a baby thing.  Yeah.  Maybe.  Anyhoo, my plan is to revitalize this wall.  I'm thinking of a combination of a few things.  The first is inspired by this photo from this blog.  The plan is to head to the craft store as soon as little man wakes up and see what I can find.  Stay tuned for the other additions to the wall!


No comments:

Post a Comment