It's Friday at 4:00 and I have officially hit the wall here at work. To the point that I'm going to blog about something just so I'm not staring at this screen anymore. Things have been just trucking along in the Radz household lately...bit ho hum. We got work, we eat dinner, we squeeze whatever projects need to be squeezed into the remaining time and then we crash into bed. How we're going to find time for all of this plus a baby I haven't quite figured out yet....but I'm sure we will.
We have a full weekend coming up too. I scheduled a pregnancy massage for myself tomorrow morning and can't wait! I'm not too sure how it works, but I'm sure it'll be heavenly. I'm following that up with a trip to Babies R Us to start my registry and then headed down to the campground for Trivia night. I'm kind of a trivia junkie. I love it! And (if I do say so myself) hubby and I are pretty good at it. His bank of useless knowledge covers just about everything that mine doesn't so we make a good team. After that busy Saturday, I'm headed up to Mass to spend time with some old co-workers who I haven't seen in entirely too long.
I realize that I'm kind of going off on a tangent here, but that's what boring blog posts are for, right? I was just thinking that trivia is a guilty pleasure of mine. Among many others. Here's a few I can think of off the top of my head.
1. Pringles....I love them and they're horrible for you. I know this, but oh well.
2. Cheesy teenager TV shows (like MTV's Teen Mom). I could watch them for hours.
3. Standing in the shower under the scalding water for 5 extra minutes even though I know this is not environmentally sound.
4. Eating breakfast for dinner.
5. Being home alone with nothing to do but curl up with a good book (that's not really a guilty one except that I often prefer that to spending time with people....hello introvert?)
6. Cutting coupons...that I'll never use. Must be something about the cutting that is therapeutic.
7. Lately, allowing people to pick things up for me just because I have a big belly :)
What about you? Any good guilty pleasures....