Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Believe

My 60 second post of today is around the word believe...as in "I can't believe I just did that!"  I have two...one serious...one not so much so i'll write for 120 second today.

Here's the first....
As they placed the very pink, very squinty, very warm little bundle of skin into my arms I thought to myself I can't believe I just did that.  I can't believe that I just brought the most perfect little man into the world...can't believe that I am a mom....can't believe that this little guy means more to me than anything else in the world ever has. 

And the second.....
As a biology teacher I am sometimes faced with hilarious situations, but being the mature teacher I am I have to deal with them in an adult like manner.  I'll never forget the first time a student, my most goody goody student mind you, replaced the word organism with the word orgasm while answering a question.  I turned to the board with tears in my eyes and shoulders shaking from silent, held back laughter....I couldn't believe that I was laughing at this poor students mishap.  I hope she isn't permenantly scarred.

No comments:

Post a Comment