Monday, June 13, 2011

Love

I figure its time for an update….and a peek at my goal for this week. I stumbled across a blog called One Minute Writer that posts a prompt each day and asks that you write about it for one minute. Since I usually don’t blog because of the time constraints I thought this might be a good way to get some things onto paper. I’ve decided to aim for it each day this week (with the exception of today because I’ll do my update for the day today). I’m not promising things will be deep or insightful and they will totally be stream of consciousness writing, but maybe it’ll lead to something.


Evan is going to be 6 months old at the end of the month. I have no idea where the time has gone! He is sitting up, rolling over both ways, and is possibly the smiliest baby I’ve ever seen….and that smile can melt hearts…and it does on a regular basis. My Mr. Charmer is also figuring out already that he has mommy wrapped around his little finger…uh oh.

This whole mommyhood adventure has lead me to reflect lately about the human capacity to love. Over the past months the amount of love that I’ve been doling out has dramatically increase. What amazes me is that it doesn’t get spread any thinner. How is it that we find room in our hearts to give more and more and not short change anyone along the way? I don’t know the answer to that…doubtful anyone does…but it really is amazing how big one’s heart can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment