Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Unknown

Today's 60 second blog post is about things people don't know about me...hmm....considering I'm kind of an open book this could be tough, but here goes.

1.  I have HORRIBLE road rage.  Though I'm normally a very calm, level-headed person...get on my bumper and you will get brake checked...cut me off and you will get tailgated, cursed out, and probably flipped the bird.  It's bad.
2.  I'm acutally quite shy.  Despite the job I have and how I come across I get very nervous in new social situations.  I can hold it together really well, but inside I'm probably dying.
3.  I fight a battle with laziness daily.  I wasn't always this way, but I chalk it up to never having any real downtime....
4.  I'm a huge nerd...actually if you know me you know this...never mind....

Okay, time's up.  That wasn't too good.  Tomorrow isn't a timed post and is sure to be better...

No comments:

Post a Comment