Saturday, March 12, 2011

Back to work, Back to work, to prove to dad I'm not a jerk....

Hehe....get what I did there.  Adam Sandler anyone?  Ah well, silly humor.

So the realization set in the other day that I have to go back to work one week from tomorrow.  WTF?!?  Where did my three months go?  I am sooooo not looking forward to going back to work.  As some of you may recall I posted previously about four of my co-workers here and here.  The loud talker and the Annoyance are no longer there, but the Gopher and my boss still are.  And we have a few new people around the office that I'm sure will be interesting conversation starters. I know we have loud sneezers and talkers and other interesting folks to talk about.
I called in during their weekly meeting this past week and wanted to cry sitting here on my couch.  Partly because I have to leave my sweet little man in the hands of someone else....someone else will get to share his smiles through the day and see him reach his milestones.  Partly because I have to go back to that nuthouse.  Ah well....at least I'll have some writing fodder as this blog has been getting fairly mundane as of late.

Keep your fingers crossed that I manage to get myself back in the classroom next fall or I may have to check myself into a mental institution...

No comments:

Post a Comment